OUTSOURCED CFO SERVICES
TAILORING CFO SERVICES TO YOUR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT NEEDS
In today’s global economy, the role of a CFO is broadening beyond the finance function into a strategic role. CEOs and business managers are in need of CFOs who not only have a firm grasp of financial fundamentals, but can also bring a unique perspective and insight of the business to the table. What has evolved is change in the capacity of the CFO; and CFOs have an excellent opportunity to assist and support their CEOs with important issues that keep them up at night.
At PAMC, we understand that finance-related issues are often complex and multifaceted; hence, we work with clients in ways that are straight forward and tailored to their specific needs.
Our depth and breadth of experience offers clients CFO engagements on a part-time, interim, temporary or project basis, depending upon your specific requirements.
– arrangements are for a specific number of hours each week. In our experience, CFOs working on a permanent part-time basis devote 4 or more hours a week to our client company.
– our interim services consist of filling in for a period of 1 to 6 months while the permanent CFO takes a leave of absence, or the client is conducting a search to fill the position.
Time required for Temporary and Project consulting assignments vary based on the client’s particular situation.
TRAINING & MENTORING
services consist of working with members of a company’s financial management team to ensure it is operating at peak performance. Training & Mentoring is particularly useful to family-owned companies.
-based services performed over time periods of varying lengths include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Investor Reporting and Management
- Banking and Financing
- Hire and Train Staff
- Financial System Design