FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
Our Advisors understand that effective planning and analysis functions are critical to an accurate understanding of a company’s past performance and current situation. FP&A is the tool that enables management to navigate effectively to the organizations vision, mission and goals.
Due to budget constraints, most finance departments often don’t have adequate staff to do the necessary FP&A. But performing FP&A on a project basis, rather than via a staff position, can eliminate the budget constraints, reduce cost, and allow your organization to proceed on highest priority needs without delay.
OUR ADVISORS AND CONSULTANTS HAVE EXPERTISE IN:
- Annual budget preparation
- Business and Strategic Plan Projections
- Quarterly re-forecasting
- Sales and profitability analysis by customer, product line, etc.
- Cost analysis by cost center, product line, etc.
- Cost estimation
- Marketing and Advertising ROI evaluation
- R&D budgeting
- Forecasting model creation
- Pricing analysis
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plans and 5-Year Plans
- Capital Expenditure analysis and planning