Operating as a government contractor can be as challenging as it is rewarding, as companies face the added pressures of compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and stringent oversight by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
With decades of experience, PAMC’s government contracting services team understands the intricacies of the federal marketplace and how to guide you through it while remaining focused on your bottom line. We function as your business adviser and partner, proactively identifying key areas for improvement and implementing solutions tailored to your business that optimize cost recovery and maximize your profitability.
With PAMC, you can expect the responsiveness, flexibility, and personalized attention of a small accounting firm with the breadth of expertise and team support of a large firm. Our comprehensive range of services enables us to deliver the right level of assistance for you, from the complete accounting and corporate tax needs of start-ups and owners to the project-specific needs of more established entities.
Our team supports government contractors of all industries and sizes, including Small Business Certified, 8(a), Women-Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned businesses, and mid- and large-sized firms in the following areas:
Government Contracting Compliance Services
- DCAA compliant accounting system design, implementation, consulting and training
- FAR Part 31 and CAS compliance
- Indirect rate structuring and analysis
- DCAA auditing preparation and management (pre-award, post-award, incurred cost submission)
- Incurred Cost Submission preparation and review
- GSA IFF reporting and withholding requirements
Government Contracting Accounting and Consulting
- Accounting system review, diagnosis, and maintenance
- Outsourced accounting
- Internal financial statement preparation
- Budgets, forecasts, and cash flow analysis
- Business process reengineering and application of best practices
- Written policies and procedures (timekeeping, accounting, and operational)
- Price proposals
- Contract closeouts